The RC-125 is a strong and economical mast car designed for simple attachment of all latch ends. Fits the standard 1-1/4" T-track and provides provisions for up and downhaul shackles and special ultra high molecular weight replaceable inserts.
- Ring and body is investment cast of 17-4 heat treated Stainless steel
- Unusually strong
- Provides a superior product
- Compatible with "UXP" and "UTR" pole end fittings
- For use with 1-1/4" T-Track
- Special UHMW Polyethylene slide inserts and provisions for up and down shackles
- Stainless steel construction for increased durability and corrosion resistance
- Includes (1) screw lock-pin
- Application: For 1-1/4" T-track
- Ring inner diameter: 1-5/8"
- Material: 17-4 Heat Treated Stainless Steel
Note: RC-125 mast car is NOT recommended for use with poles that are to be stored vertically up the mast.