Submit your return request
Fill out the online form and follow the instructions of our easy to use order portal.
Print your return shipping label
Our order portal will email you a shipping label that you can easily print.
Prepare your package & attach the return label
Be sure to include all original product packaging including documentation and tags.
Drop off your package at any UPS outlet. We'll email you once your refund has been issued.
Return new and unused items in their ready-to-be-sold condition within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Items must be returned in their original product packaging including all literature/documentation and original tags. We reserve the right to refuse returns or assess additional fees at our discretion if the merchandise is missing parts or is not in new condition
- There are no restocking fees on product returns that meet the above conditions.
Easy Return Shipping!
- We've taken out the hassle of returning an item so you can shop with confidence.
- To eliminate this challenge, we'll provide you with a pre-paid UPS return label that you can print at home.
- The cost for using the label will be calculated and will be deducted when we issue your refund.
- For returns on store pickups, or to return an item in-store, please email us or call 800-435-7180
- Need to make an exchange? Go ahead and place a new order for the merchandise that you would like. The items that you return will be processed as a refund on the original method of payment.
- This will ensure that your new items don't go out of stock and that you get your new gear faster!
What is New Condition?
Wearables & Apparel: Any merchandise which has been worn beyond an initial fitting period or out of your home is considered used and cannot be returned. Items that have been printed on, washed, or altered in any way are not returnable.
Parts: Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on is non-returnable.
- Inflatable boats, outboard motors, liferafts, trailers, Torqeedo batteries, Torqeedo chargers and gateways, replacement tubesets, opened software, programmed transponders, items with expiration dates, cut goods, products with a broken seal, unlock codes for software, or other customer-specific products, close-outs, discontinued, specially ordered items and gift certificates are not returnable. If these items are found to be damaged or defective, you must notify us within 10 days of receiving your delivery or 5 days if you received your shipment via freight truck. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns older than 30 days.
Defective Products / Warranty Information:
- Most items we sell are covered by manufacturers' warranties. If you experience difficulty with a product, please contact the appropriate manufacturer for assistance and troubleshooting help, or email us or call 800-435-7180. We will work with you and the manufacturer to resolve any issues. You must notify us within 5 days if you received your shipment via freight truck."
- Customers cannot bring limited quantity or hazmat items to any UPS outlet. They must go to a UPS hub, in the case of Hazmat they need to be certified by a hazmat shipper.
Return Policy Abuse
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone suspected of abusing any Defender policy.