Marelon® is a proprietary formulation of polymer composite compounds and Marelon fittings are popular with many top quality boat builders worldwide. These fittings may be used above or below the waterline and will remain free of corrosion.
- Threaded ball valve
- Marelon® is a proprietary formulation of polymer composite compounds using composite reinforced polymer and additives to produce a superior marine-grade product
- Designed for use above and below the waterline
- Complete freedom from corrosion
- High strength
- UV Stabilized
- Will not freeze or become brittle with age or temperature extremes
- U.L. and A.B.Y.C. approved
- Marelon fittings can be installed using the same techniques and materials as bronze fittings
- Marelon® is a registered trademark of Forespar Products Corp.
- Material: Marelon
- Thread type: NPSM - female
Marelon® is a registered trademark of Forespar Products Corp.
Click Here to See More Information about Marelon