The Centerfielder II (CFII-12/24) balances twin engine charging systems by monitoring the port and starboard voltage regulators. When both alternators and regulators are working, the Centerfielder II automatically designates the starboard regulator as dominant for both alternators making it possible to charge a single house battery bank with the combined output of both alternators. The Centerfielder II eliminates the "yo-yo effect" of two regulators repeatedly turning on and off as the battery approaches target voltage because the two systems are not working in concert.
- The Centerfielder II monitors port and starboard voltage regulators
- When both alternators and voltage regulators are working, itenables the master regulator to control both alternators, making it possible to charge a single house battery bank with the combined output from both alternators
- Works in both 12-volt and 24-volt applications
- Includes upgraded regulator power wires and fusing
- Includes detailed wiring instructions along with larger gauge wire replacements for port and starboard regulator power wires
- Balances charging in twin engine applications
- Eliminates alternator chatter by unifying field current
- Applications: MC-614 and MC-624Vage Regulators
- For use with Max Charge Regulators only
- Can be used with the Digital Duo Charge to charge a second battery
- Isolates alternators and regulators when only one engine is running
- Not required for use on single-engine, dual-alternator applications
- Do not install in systems utilizing internally regulated alternators or ARS-5Vage regulators
here for the product manual.