The Zodiac MilPro ERB (Emergency Response Boat) series has been specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of Search & Rescue organizations throughout the world. The High Pressure air Floor makes the ERB series a compact Boat, that can be easily and quickly deployed with high pressure inflation systems in minutes.
Standard Features Include:
- (2) Intercommunication inflation valves on main tubes
- High Pressure CSM vulcanised Air Floor (16 PSI)
- Over-pressure valves on main tubes, keel and floor
- (2) Fast Inflation point (CO2) on main tubes
- (1) Fast Inflation point (CO2) on HPP Floor
- (6) D-rings on floor
- Transom with Aluminum engine mounting plate for single engine
- Self Bailers in transom
- (1) Large flow w/sleeve and (1) Small bailer
- All around Rubbing strake, flat profile, black
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on keel and tubes
- Transom bottom Stainless steel protection shoe
- (6) Lateral carrying handles (neoprene strap)
- Bow Handle (chromed aluminum w/ black coating)
- Lateral lifeline on lacing cuff
- Cylinder Attachment sleeve
- (2) Bow towing D-ring on patch on tube (stainless steel w/ black coating)
- (2) Aft towing U-bolts on transom (stainless steel w/ black coating)
- (2) Bow lifting D-rings on patch on tube (stainless steel w/ black coating)
- (2) Aft lifting U-bolts on transom (stainless steel)
- Foot bellows with hose
- Repair kit w/ pressure gauge
- (2) Telescopic paddles
- Storage bag
- Removable Bow Storage Pouch
- Fast inflation kit for scuba bottle (air only)
- Keel auto inflation kit
- Length 12' 11"
- Beam: 5' 6"
- Hull Weight: 119 lbs
- Capacity: (7) Persons or 1433 lbs
- Maximum power allowed: 30 hp (15" Shaft)
- Maximum Motor Weight: 165 Lbs
- Tube Diameter: 17"
- Separate Air Chambers: (3 + 1 + Floor)
- Fabric Type: 1110 Decitex, Polyester, Hypalon-Neoprene
- Factory Warranty: 1 year. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
General Safety Information