The twin-cylinder F8 offers the benefits of fuel efficiency, quiet running and light weight, while getting a host of new ergonomic improvements and a new look.
- An added resting pad means more storage options and improved storage stability, while the redesigned tiller handle allows the stored motor to take up less space
- The shortened tiller handle is now easier to use than ever before. Its new shift level shape provides better grip for precise shifting
- Thanks to advanced Yamaha four-stroke engine technology the F9.9 boasts outstanding fuel economy - substantially better than 2-stroke 9.9 HP models
- Convenient front-mounted controls facilitate smooth shifting, easy, shallow water drive and single action steering friction adjustment
- Yamaha's unique YDC-30 aluminium alloy protects the engine's exterior parts, while a zinc coating, high-quality stainless steel and 5-stage exterior coating offers long-lasting protection inside and out
- Engine type: 2-cylinder
- Displacement: 212 cc
- Bore and stroke: 56 x 43mm (2.2 x 1.69")
- Rpm range: 5000-6000
- Compression ratio: 9.46:1
- Induction system: SOHC
- Alternator output: 12V/6A
- Fuel delivery: carburetor
- Ignition: CDI micro computer
- Lubrication: wet sump
- Degree of trim/tilt: 4 positions/70 deg.
- Exhaust: through prop / water cooled lab
- Cooling: water/thermostatic control
- Gear shift: tiller mount F/N/R
- Gear ratio: 13/27 (2.08)
- Recommended fuel: regular unleaded (minimum pump cctane 87)
- Recommended oil: uamalube 4-M FC-W 10W-30 or 20W-40
- Oil capacity: 0.8L (.85 qt)
- Shaft length: 15" or 20"
- Dry weight: 39 kg (87 lbs)
- Standard propeller: 3-blade aluminum (8 1/2" x 7 1/2")
- Fuel line included
- Factory Warranty: 3 years. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
Note: Fuel tank not included.