139 cc 6 HP portable is an impressive little outboard. It boasts surprising features for such a small motor, like labyrinth exhaust and a long span mounting system for smooth, quiet power. It also offers the convenience an external fuel tank (in addition to its built-in tank) for extended range and added convenience.
- Tiller-handle control with forward-neutral-reverse shifting and an ergonomic twist-grip throttle
- Only 59 pounds (15" shaft model, dry weight))
- Engine type: 1 cylinder
- Displacement: 139 cc
- Bore x stroke: 62 x 46 mm (2.44" x 1.81")
- Prop shaft horsepower: 6 HP at 5000 rpm
- Full throttle RPM range: 4500-5500
- Alternator output at wide open throttle: 6A
- Compression ratio: 8.9:1
- Fuel induction system: carb
- Recommended fuel: octane 87
- Recommended engine oil: Yamalube 4M
- Exhaust: above propeller
- Intake: 2
- Ignition: CDI
- Spark plug: CR6HSB
- Lubrication: wet sump
- Engine oil capacity: 0.6 L
- Recommended cooling: thermostatic control
- Ethanol blend limit: 10% maximum
- Gear ratio: 2.08:1
- Gear shift: forward, neutral, reverse
- Shaft length: 15" or 20"
- Degree of tilt: 69 deg.
- Degree of trim: -4 deg. through +16 deg.
- Dry weight: 15" shaft / 27 kg (59 lbs), 20" shaft / 28 kg (61 lbs)
- Steering angle (maximum): 90 deg. from center, either direction
- Integral fuel tank: 0.29 gal (1.1 L)
- Standard propeller: 3-blade aluminum (7 1/2" x 8")
- Fuel line included
- Factory Warranty: 3 years. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
Note: Rope start models do not include a charging kit, regulator and rectifier are required (not included, sold separately).
Owner's Manual (4.18 MB)