The F15 features all the benefits of a reliable Yamaha 4-stroke outboard in a compact, lightweight and portable package that rivals any 2-stroke. If you are looking for the ultimate in reliable, compact and efficient portable power for your boat, the F15 will deliver you many years of hassle-free performance.
- The powerful, new twin-cylinder SOHC design boasts the largest displacement in its class
- Maintenance is a breeze with easily accessible oil and fuel system components
- Convenient front-mounted controls facilitate smooth shifting, easy, shallow water drive and single action steering friction adjustment
- The carrying handle and brims are designed for easier carrying, mounting, and removing the outboard motor
- Yamaha's unique YDC-30 aluminium alloy protects the engine's exterior parts, while a zinc coating, high-quality stainless steel and 5-stage exterior coating offers long-lasting protection inside and out
- Engine Type: Four Stroke, SOCH In-Line 2 cylinders
- Displacement: 362 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 63 x 58.1 mm (2.48" x2.29")
- Rpm Range: 5000-6000
- Compression Ratio: 9.3
- Induction System: SOHC
- Alternator Output: 12V/10A (6.5Amp @ 1000rpm)
- Fuel Delivery: Carburetor (1)
- Starting: rope or electric
- Ignition: CDI Mircocomputer
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Degree Of Trim/Tilt: 4 positions/71°
- Exhaust: Through Propeller Hub
- Cooling: Water/Thermostatic Control
- Gear Shift: F/N/R
- Gear Ratio: 13/27 (2.08)
- Recommended Fuel: Regular Unleaded
- Recommended Oil: Yamalube 4-M FC-W 10W-30 or 20W-40
- Oil Capacity: 1.6L (1.7 qt)
- Shaft Length: 15" or 20"
- Dry Weight: 50 kg (111 lbs)
- Tilt system: manual or power tilt
- Standard Propeller: 3-Blade Aluminum Cupped (9 1/4" x 10")
- Fuel Line Included
- Factory Warranty: 3 years. Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
Note: External fuel tank not included.
Owner's Manual (4.41 MB)