The LinkPRO can measure currents up to 10,000 Amps. It selectively displays voltage, charge and discharge current, consumed amp hours remaining battery capacity and the time remaining of your battery bank. It is equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to run a generator when needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries.
Defining the amount of energy available in a battery is a complex task since battery age, discharge current and temperature all influence the actual battery capacity. High performance measuring circuits, along with complex software algorithms, are used to exactly determine the remaining battery capacity and the time remaining of your battery bank. A new shunt selection feature enables the Link PRO to measure currents up to 10,000 Amps.
Using a clear backlit LCD Display and an intuitive user interface, all parameters can be recalled with just a button press. A second battery input is also provided to monitor voltage on a second battery. It is equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to run a generator when needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries.
- Read your battery bank like a fuel gauge
- Provides critical information about the status of your battery bank
- Displays voltage, current, consumed amp hours and remaining battery capacity
- Secondary battery bank voltage monitoring
- Auto sensing battery voltage inputs
- Large backlit LCD Display
- Quick nut mounting construction
- Programmable alarm relay
- Shunt selection capability enables flexible system integration
- Splash proof front panel
- 500 Amp shunt included
- CE and e-mark certified
- Displays time remaining
- Communication/expansion port
- Stores a wide range of history events in internal memory
- Advanced programmable alarm relay
- Battery temperature sensor input
- Connection Kit Sold Separately
Note: The LinkPRO Battery Monitor is the direct replacement of XBM Battery Monitor with expanded features.
- Measures currents up to 1,000 Amps
- Supply Voltage Range: 9 to 35V DC
- Input Voltage Range:
- Main battery 0 to 35V DC
- Auxiliary battery: 2 to 35V DC
- Front Panel Dimensions: 2.54" (64mm)
- Body Diameter: 2.05" (52mm)
- Total Depth: 3.11" (79mm)
Note: Installation Kit (854-2021-01) Sold Separately
See More Information for this Product