The Xantrex Freedom Remote Panel can be connected to the Freedom SW Inverter to turn the Freedom SW Inverter ON or OFF from a more convenient location. The remote panel also has the ability to enable/disable the ignition lockout feature of Freedom SW Inverters.
- The remote panel can be connected to the Freedom SW Inverter via the Remote port on the AC/DC side panel
- Turns the Freedom SW Inverter ON or OFF from a more convenient location
- The panel has the ability to enable/disable the Ignition Lockout feature of the Freedom SW Inverter
- When this feature is enabled, the Freedom SW Inverter will shutdown if the vehicle's ignition is not engaged (not in ACC position) to prevent unnecessary battery drain
- Includes a 25 foot (7.6-m) communications cable
Note: Choose a location that is dry, free from corrosive or explosive fumes, and appropriate for installing an electronic device.