Xantrex Freedom Remote Panel - 808-9002
The Xantrex Freedom Remote Panel can be connected to the Freedom SW Inverter to turn the Freedom SW Inverter ON or OFF from a more convenient location. The remote panel also has the ability to enable/disable the ignition lockout feature of Freedom SW Inverters.
- The remote panel can be connected to the Freedom SW Inverter via the Remote port on the AC/DC side panel
- Turns the Freedom SW Inverter ON or OFF from a more convenient location
- The panel has the ability to enable/disable the Ignition Lockout feature of the Freedom SW Inverter
- When this feature is enabled, the Freedom SW Inverter will shutdown if the vehicle's ignition is not engaged (not in ACC position) to prevent unnecessary battery drain
- Includes a 25 foot (7.6-m) communications cable
Note: Choose a location that is dry, free from corrosive or explosive fumes, and appropriate for installing an electronic device.
Click here for the Owner's Manual
This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.