Wichard's Wichinox Gel Cleaner is a non-hazardous gel containing Phosphoric Acid that cleans and repassivates stainless steel hardware.
- Function: Cleans and passivates stainless steel hardware
- Passivation is a process by which steel becomes "stainless" by immersion in a heated bath of phosphates
- In a salt water environment this protective film is often worn or corroded away
- Wichinox contains a phosphoric acid that will re-passivate, seal and protect your stainless steel
- This a non-hazardous gel
- Easy to apply using a brush
- Container Size: 250 ml (8.4 Ounces) Paste
- Apply a generous layer with a brush
- Leave for 5 to 15 minutes, depending on the degree of corrosion
- Clean your product in clean water and wipe with a soft cloth
- Wichard recommends using protection equipment
Note: imperial dimensions are approximate, the manufacturer built this product to metric specs.