The Wichard Snap Shackles with a Swivel Eye are hot drop forged from a high resistance stainless steel. They are designed for applications requiring a free rotation of the snap shackle for a better sail orientation.
- These snap shackles are hot drop forged from a high resistance stainless steel
- Designed for applications requiring a free rotation of the snap shackle for a better sail orientation
- Free rotation of the snap shackle thanks to the swivel eye
- The plunger pin is set captive into the hook and cannot become detached
- Excellent working and breaking loads
- Easy to open by pulling the plunger pin (possibility to attach a lanyard)
- HR Forged snap shackle (Grade 17.4 ph stainless steel) with swivel eye
- Only forging creates a superior product, by increasing its elasticity and internal strength
- A forged snap shackle will deform long before breaking
- It will not burst or break suddenly, giving the user a great guarantee for safety
Note: imperial dimensions are approximate, the manufacturer built this product to metric specs.
4 23/32" Shackle Technical Data
3 5/32" Shackle Technical Data
3 35/64" Shackle Technical Data