Whale Electric Bilge Switch - BE9003
Item # 887844
Whale Electric Bilge Switch
- Electric Field Sensor senses water level and automatically controls a 12 or 24V DC bilge pump
- Switch turns on when it senses 2" water level and turns off when water is below 1/2"
- Innovative solid-state switch has no moving parts to wear out or seals to leak
- (2) Test circles ensure reliable activation
- Ideal for use with electric bilge pumps including Whale Supersub or Orca models
- All components are sealed and protected from exposure to solvents or corrosion
- Environmentally safe – contains no mercury
- Improved mounting options allow bulkhead, deck or stringer mount
- ISO8846 Marine
- 1-year warranty
- Nominal Voltage: 12 or 24V DC
- Max. Current Draw: 20A
Note: Replaces Whale switch BE9001
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.