West System 423 Graphite Powder
Item # 887736
- West System 423 Graphite Powder is a fine black powder that can be mixed with epoxy to produce a low-friction exterior coating with increased scuff resistance and durability
- Commonly used as a coating on rudders and centerboards
- Also used on the bottoms of racing craft that are dry sailed and in teak deck construction to simulate the look of traditional seams and to protect the epoxy from sunlight
- Applications: Suitable for West Systems and all epoxy and polyester resins
- Function: Creates low-friction exterior coating and increased scuff resistance
- Container Size: 12 oz
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.