West System 206 Slow Hardener
Item # 923175
West System 206 Slow Hardener is a low-viscosity epoxy curing agent for use when extended working and cure time is needed or to provide adequate working time at higher temperatures.
- 105 / 206 mixture yields a rigid, high-strength, moisture-resistant solid with excellent bonding and coating properties
- Wets out and bonds to wood fiber, fiberglass, reinforcing fabrics, foam and other composite materials, as well as a variety of metals
- 105 / 206 Epoxy can be thickened with West System fillers to bridge gaps and fill voids and can be sanded and shaped when cured
- With roller applications, has excellent thin-film characteristics, allowing it to flow out and self-level without "fish-eyeing"
- Multiple coats of 105 / 206 create a superior moisture barrier and a tough, stable base for paints and varnishes
- Formulated without volatile solvents
- Has a relatively high flash point, no strong solvent odor and does not shrink after curing
- It is not intended for clear coating natural finished wood
- Mix ratio: (5) parts resin : (1) part hardener
- Pot life at 72°F (22°C): 20 to 25 minutes
- Cure to solid state: 10 to 15 hours
- Cure to maximum strength: 1 to 4 days
- Minimum recommended temperature for curing: 60°F (16°C)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.