West System 105 Epoxy Resin
Item # 923173
West System 105 Epoxy Resin is the base material on which all West System 105 System epoxy compounds are built.
- Clear, pale yellow, low-viscosity liquid epoxy resin
- Formulated for use with West System hardeners, it can be cured in a wide temperature range to form a high-strength solid with excellent moisture resistance
- Contains no volatile solvents and does not shrink after curing
- Has a relatively high flash point and no strong solvent odor, making it safer to work with than polyester or vinylester resins
- Designed specifically to wet out and bond with wood fiber, fiberglass, reinforcing fabrics and a variety of metals when mixed at the proper ratio with a West System hardener
- Excellent adhesive, will bridge gaps and fill voids when modified with West System fillers
- Can be sanded and shaped when cured
- With roller applications, has excellent thin-film characteristics to flow out and self-level without "fisheyeing"
- Resin viscosity approximately 1000 cps at 72°F (22°C)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.