Weems & Plath's Brass Yacht Lamp is styled after a traditional miner's lamp. The design includes venting holes at the top of the bonnet and a mesh screen inside that disperses gas from the flame, avoiding the risk of gas build up.
- Styled after a traditional miner's lamp
- Includes venting holes at the top of the bonnet
- Mesh screen inside disperses gas from the flame, avoiding the risk of gas build up
- Perfect for use on boats or on the porches of coastal retreats
- Glass enclosed flame cannot be extinguished by even hurricane-force winds as long as the fuel source remains
- Can stand independently on a table or mounted to a wall or boat bulkhead with one of two mounting options
- Brass wall hook (#751) (sold separately)
- Brass or chrome gimbal mount (#705, #905) (sold separately) which ensures the lamp sways securely while underway
- Each lamp is individually numbered
- Lamp supplied with "C" hook for easy hanging and sturdy, cylindrical storage container with screw-top cap
- +/- 30 Hour burn time with Weems & Plath lamp fuel (sold separately)
- Replacement wicks available for purchase in 3-packs (sold separately)
- Sturdy, cylindrical storage container with screw-top cap
- Two-year warranty
- Material: Solid cast and tooled brass
- Oil reservoir capacity: 5 oz. (0.15 L)
- Burn time: Up to 30 hours with Weems & Plath liquid paraffin lamp fuel #780 (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 10" H x 3.5" dia.
Note: Burn time determined by fuel quality and flame height.
Click Here for to see an Owner's Manual for this Product