The Vetus PM Series Oval Opening Porthole is suitable for use in the hull side of a boat. It can be fitted in a surface with a minimum thickness of 3 mm and a maximum thickness of 22 mm. PM Series oval portholes feature a 10 mm 'smoke' colored opening pane set in an anodized aluminum frame. They also include clamp fixings that ensure no fasteners are visible from either inside or outside.
- Heavy duty porthole with lens set in aluminum frame CE classified A I suitable for use in hull side
- Friction hinges allow port to remain open in any position
- (2) Large-diameter knobs ensure that porthole can be closed completely watertight
- Clamp type installation ensures that no fasteners are visible internally or externally
- Supplied with composite mosquito screen anodized aluminum mosquito screen available as an option
Note: imperial dimensions are approximate, the manufacturer built this product to metric specs.
Installation Instructions (1.23 MB)