U.S. Rigging Hand Swager - P-21-005
Item # 886666
The U.S. Rigging Hand Swaging Tool is designed to crimp compression sleeves for 5 different diameter loop and cap splices on wire rope standing rigging and lifelines.
- Hand swaging tool
- Type: Medium duty, 6-cavity tool
- Function: Compresses 5 different sizes of copper and aluminum oval sleeves on wire rope lifelines and rigging
- Both sides of tool labeled for ease of use
- Fits Wire Diameter: 3/64", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", and 3/16"
- Material: High carbon steel
- Length: 18"