This portable best-seller has been upgraded with newly designed top and bottom cowl based on the Tohatsu Design Philosophy for Marine Products using Simpliq™ Technology with ergonomically designed front and back carrying handles. In addition, you can now store your engine in 3 different positions without worrying about oil spillage. The 3.5 HP is lightweight and has a four point vibration absorption system to minimize vibration. And with sensational fuel economy this little compact 3.5 HP engine has it all; making it one of the best choices available for portable outboard power.
- Ergonomically designed new Large Front & Back Carrying Handles which allow easier carry and transportation from having one handle positioned slightly below another
- 3-way storage positions (Port, Front & Starboard side down) without worrying about oil spill
- Patented powerhead design is tilted 15 deg. to the right inside the lower motor cover to create a compact top cowling design and also help with portability
- The twist type throttle control is provided on the steering handle for quick steering as well as one-handed operation to assure your safety
- The outboard can be turned to any direction, up to 360 deg. for simple steering that is needed for small boats
- Conveniently located on the side of the motor, the oil level sight- gauge makes it easy to check the oil level without having to remove the cowling
- The specifically designed motor mounting system efficiently absorbs vibration at all rpm ranges
- Newly designed top and bottom cowls
- Water cooled and thermostatically controlled cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Digital CD ignition system for easier starting, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- Forward-neutral shifting with 360 deg. steering
- Easy to check oil level gauge indicator located on the engine's side
- EPA and CARB 3-Star rating approved
- Engine (No. of Cylinders): 1
- Output: 3.5 HP (2.6 kW)
- Displacement: 85.5 cc (5.2 cu.in.)
- Bore x Stroke: 55 x 36 mm (2.17" x 1.42")
- Control Type: Tiller Handle
- Gear Shift: Forward - Neutral
- Gear Ratio: 2.15:1
- Shaft length: 15" or 20"
- Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane)
- Oil Type: NMMA Certified FC-W® 4-stroke oil SAE 10W-30/40 (SF, SG, SH, SJ)
- Oil Capacity: 10 oz (300 ml)
- Fuel Tank: 0.26 gal (1 L) Integral Tank
- Weight (lightest available model): 41 lbs (18.4 kg)
- Max. RPM Range: 5,000 - 6,000
- Digital CD Ignition System
- Thermostat Controlled Cooling System
- Propeller: 3-blade plastic 7.4" x 7"
- Factory Warranty: 5 years. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
Owner's Manual (1.55 MB)