- This Todd Wheeled Diesel Fuel Caddy holds 28 Gallons of Diesel fuel
- Gravity Fed with Optional Pump Available
- 10' (305 cm) of U.L. approved hose with static wire
- Molded hose brackets
- U.L. approved, spring loaded nozzle
- 3/4" U.L. Approved ball valve
- Aluminum non-sparking axle
- Pneumatic tires with nylon bearings
- Nylon wheel hubs
- Vented cap
- Molded-in baffle for strength & durability
- Dimensions: 22 1/2" D x 27 1/2" W x 41" H
- The Diesel Caddy meets all current U.S. Coast Guard standards and meets U.N. and D.O.T. specifications when used according to Todd's instructions for transporting fuel
- All Caddies bear the UN Marking, "UN3H1W"
- U.S. Patent #5667113
Note: Optional Pump Kit (Model P93-2400P Sold Separately) is available to transfer fuel easily above the height of the caddy.