The Todd Point Loma Helm Seat with Cushions is another choice for the boater who needs side entrance access to the helm seat. The seat includs molded-in hand grips and the cusions are made of marine-grade vinyl.
- Provides side entrance access to seat
- It includes molded-in, double handgrips and top quality removable cushions.
- Seat cushions are made of marine-grade vinyl
- Seats are rotationally molded and made from SURPASS® materials
- 1/4-20 T-Nuts are molded into the boat seats and accept most marine mounting hardware
- Inside Dimensions: 17" x 16-1/2" x 14"
- Outside Dimensions: 21-3/4" x 18-1/4" x 19"
- SURPASS Rotomold Material:
- All products molded by Todd will now be made using SURPASS®.
- For over three decades, the engineers and designers at Todd Marine Products have strived to utilize the most advanced technologies and the finest available materials to build and perfect industry leading products
- The unique properties of SURPASS enable innovative rotomolders to create applications that replace traditional materials such as steel, concrete, fiberglass and wood
- SURPASS rotational molding resins bridge the gap between traditional rotomolding resins and specialty engineering resins by delivering improved stiffness, toughness and processibility
- Todd Point Loma Helm Seat
- Removable Cushions
Note: Spider, Slider, Base and Pedestal are sold separately