- Todd Adjustable Seat Pedestal
- Meets ABYC Class AP Standards (Passenger)
- Adjustable Height, 14" to 20"
- Base: 9" Diameter
- Tube Outside Diameter: 2-7/8"
- Material: High grade, highly polished, bright dipped anodized aluminum
- High resistance to weathering and saltwater corrosion
- Includes a manual adjustment knob
NOTE: The American Boat and Yacht Council has recommended seating standards for the marine industry. These standards help classify pedestal applications in two separate categories. Within each of these classifications all pedestals must pass a series of test, (horizontal and vertical impacts, torque and static load test). There are also two types of Class A seats. Class AP (Passenger) Seat mount must resist 30 foot pounds of torque. Class AD (Driver) Seat mount must incorporate a "mechanical interference lock" and resist 150 foot pounds of torque.