Titan Self-Righting Anchor Swivels rotate anchor into the correct orientation to prevent upside down retrieval over the bow. High Strength Stainless Steel, polished, mirror finish. Please check manufacturer's specification prior to use.
- Titan Self-Righting Anchor Swivels rotate the anchor into the correct orientation if it retrieves over the bow upside down
- Covers anchor size ranges from Rocna® / Vulcan® Anchors 13 lbs (6 kg) through 121 lbs (55 kg)
- Highest work load of any self-righting swivel on the market
- Designed and tested to exceed the working load and breaking strength of the recommended G40 chain in a linear pull
- Unique in the market, meets the same load specs even in side load
- Supports both metric and imperial chain by using the appropriate chain clevis pin
- Material: Grade 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Highly corrosion resistant and much stronger than 316L
- Polished, mirror finish
- Hardware included: Loctite Allen socket set screws, Allen key, installation instructions
NOTE: Anchor weights are for Rocna and Vulcan anchors. See ANCHOR/CHAIN SLOT WIDTH in dimensional chart to confirm fit for other brands of anchors.