The TDS Seam Sander from Teakdecking Systems is designed for the vertical sanding of seam sides to remove old material before re-caulking, ensuring the best possible bond between new caulk and teak.
- Use to remove final caulking residue, leaving a clean bonding surface for new caulk
- Specially designed and constructed for long service life
- Professional in ease and speed of operation
- Made of the finest quality steel and hardwood
- Manufactured with a comfortable, smooth grip
- Adjustable-depth sanding surface from 3/16" to 7/8" (5 mm to 22 mm)
- Kit consists of handle, sanding surface and (6) sanding pads