The versatile Big B Fender incorporates a center rope tube that allows end-to-end line passage. It can be hung vertically or horizontally with a single line. Horizontal hanging is useful protection against pilings, awkward docking situations, and tidal change areas.
Big B Fenders feature seamless construction with molded ribs to minimize roll. It's made from the highest quality marine vinyl with a high gloss finish.
- 3/4" dia. center hole accepts up to 5/8" dia. rope for securing the fender
- Flexible, seamless marine grade vinyl construction with molded ribs (marine grade vinyl lasts years in the sun)
- Hang it vertically or horizontally with a single line
- Needle-valve for easy inflation and long life
- Guaranteed for the life of your boat against splitting or bursting
- Center hole diameter: 3/4"
- Size: 6" X 15: boat sizes 20' to 25'
- Size: 12" X 34": boat sizes 50' to 60'
- Size: 8" X 20": boat sizes 25' to 35'
- Size: 10" X 26": boat sizes 35' to 50'