This self-retaining screw-type boat drain plug is constructed of polypropylene and features a chemically inert "O" ring for positive sealing. Strong threads maintain sealing under high vibration conditions. Special design prevents cross thread. This drain plug mounts in a 1" diameter hole with 2 (two) number 8 countersunk stainless steel screws. The back side of mounting flange has a groove to hold sealant for positive water proof mounting. Mounting flange is approximately 1 1/2" x 2". This drain plug is ideal for boat transoms, fish wells, bait tanks, water tanks, coolers, ice chests or almost any application where a positive sealing drain plug is required. This drain plug is not only quick and simple to install, but it also provides a definite cost advantage over outdated, leaking flared-type drain tubes. This retained plug will not get lost.
- Threads prevent dislodging due to vibration
- Ideal for transoms, fish wells, bait tanks, water tanks, coolers, ice chests and more
- Chemically inert "O" ring for positive sealing
- Material: Polypropylene
- Mount: 1" diameter hole
- Required Hardware: 2 #8 Stainless Screws
- Flange Dimensions: 1 1/2" x 2"