StanPro's Model 16M Sliding Window Edge Channel provides a tight, long-lasting fit to cushion glass; eliminating window rattle and protecting against corrosion, moisture, dust, drafts and more.
- Provides tight, long-lasting fit to cushion glass
- Edge channel used to provide a positive seal between two windows (stationary or sliding)
- Protects against corrosion, moisture, dust, drafts and resists fading
- Channel is ultraviolet, moth-resistant and will not rust
- Durable and marine-grade channels constructed out of type 316 non-magnetic stainless steel
- Rigid polypropylene pile lining
- Polypropylene felt cushion will not rot or mildew
- Use seal strip glass-setting tape on edge of pane
Note: When installing StanPro 75000081 edge channel, place rubber glass setting tape over edge of glass (Sealstrip 75000662 - Not Included). Properly position edge channel over tape and hammer onto glass. To avoid denting channel, place hardwood block against channel and hammer on wood
- Material: 316 Non-magnetic stainless steel
- Window thickness: 3/16" -1/4"
- Length: 96"
- Outside width: 9/16"
- Pile height: 3/16"
- Leg height: 21/32"