Sta-Lok's Strand Wedge, also known as a cone, is recommended where Sta-Lok terminals are being re-used. These wedges are designed for do-it-yourself rigging and can be fitted on site using very simple tools.
- Recommended where Sta-Lok terminals are being re-used
- Reusable Sta-Lok terminals reduce labor time and allows the rigging job to be done on-site or on the water
- Easy assembly makes it the ideal terminal for do-it-yourself rigging and repairs
- Polished 316 stainless steel construction to prevent corrosion and electrolysis
- Laser marked for easy identification
- Wire size: 3/16"
- 7 x 19 Wire wedge
- Material: Stainless steel
- Sold each
Note: Must not be used for Dyform or compacted strand wire ropesImportant! Sta-Lok wedges shown on this page are intended for Sta-Lok terminal ends with either two or four wrench flats. Some older Sta-Lok fittings had more than four wrench flats and are not compatible with current wedges.