Sportsman Group 27 Dual Purpose batteries are ideal for applications that require starting and deep cycle service. They deliver powerful cranking amperage for easy starting and low amp draw service for reliable auxiliary power. Dual purpose batteries are a perfect compromise between the unique demands of starting service and deep cycling, low amp draw service. For light to moderate-duty, low amp draw service, choose the dual purpose battery, specially designed to handle both starting and cycling.
- Heavy duty starting power and deep cycle performance for marine and RV applications
- Combination terminals for easy installation and hook-up
- Vibration resistant construction
- Long service life
- Made in America
- Power path grid design directs more energy to terminal posts
- Warranty: 12 Month Free Replacement
- Battery Group: 27
- Volts: 12
- MCA / CrankingA: 800
- Reserve Capacity: 175
- Dimensions: 12.5" L x 6.75" W x 9.375" H
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Terminal Type: Post & Stud
Note: Specifications may be subject to change per the manufacturer.