Spinlock XTX Soft Grip Rope Clutch
Item # 884205
Spinlock's new XTX Soft Grip Clutch uses a combination of new materials to offer mid load rope holding in a lightweight, compact device. Using an innovative new braided 'soft grip' technology to engage and hold a loaded line, the XTX benefits from being very 'kind' to the rope cover with a controlled and easy release.
- Ultra-lightweight mid-load rope holding
- Optimized SOFTGRIP braid with high-performance braid anchor technology
- Gentle on rope covers - increase the lifecycle of your ropes
- Neat, retracting toggle for fingertip control of clutching power
- Controlled and consistent release across full range of loads
- Push button clutch activation with lock-open indicator
- Full enclosed body protects against accidental release
- Small footprint and very low profile with no handle rotation space required
- Simple, versatile installation: (2) fasteners for deck, bulkhead, rig or tunnel mounting
- Remote release capability
- Easy set-up, no performance tuning required
- On-deck access for cleaning or replacing SOFTGRIP diameter changes
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.