The Spinlock Replacement Ceramic Cam is an upgrade for hi tech lines or older, worn Spinlock rope clutches. These ceramic coated parts meet the performance requirements of modern racing boats and the modern ropes they are using. While the ceramic cam offers improved holding action on performance rope covers and smaller diameters the working load limit remains the same.
- Applications: XT, XC, XR, XTS and XCS Clutches
- The Ceramic coated parts offer improved engagement on the loaded line
- Consistent rope holding performance
- Long term resistance to polishing of gripping surfaces by high speed powered lines
- The development of these Ceramic coated parts has come from the performance requirements of modern racing boats and the modern ropes they are using
- The Ceramic Cam offers improved holding on performance rope covers and smaller diameters
- Working load limit remains the same
Note: When replacing Old Alloy parts with New Ceramic parts it is recommended to replace both the cam and base at the same time (sold separately).