SikaBiresin®AP861 is a convenient trowelable epoxy filler developed for fairing large surface imperfections on aluminum, steel, fiberglass, or wooden marine vessels. The white resin and brown hardener, when mixed together at the convenient 1:1 volumetric mix ratio, yield a smooth, creamy paste which can be easily applied up to 1" thick without sagging or shrinking during the curing process. SikaBiresin® AP861 and AP861-1 Hardener are 100% solids systems and may be used above or below the waterline. When cured, this system features excellent sanding and finishing characteristics and accepts virtually all types of primers and paints.
- Fairing compound system
- Convenient 1:1 volumetric mix ratio
- Water resistant for above or below the waterline applications
- Can be applied up to 1" thick without sagging or shrinking during cure
- Color coded positive mix indication
- Smooth, creamy paste mixes easily and trowels smoothly
- Compatible with fiberglass, wood, aluminum, steel marine vessels
- 0% VOC's (volatile organic compounds)
- Color: Light Brown
- Compatible with fiberglass, wood, aluminum, and steel
Note: This product is intended to be used as supplied. Do not thicken or thin this product as altering the formulation may lower physical properties.
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet