The brand SikaBiresin® represents specialized liquid resins based on polyurethane and epoxy. A part of this brand is dedicated to classic and advanced tooling and modeling applications, while other products are specialized in specific applications in the production industry.
From special layers and resins for air and medical filters, even crystal-clear products for art and decorating are part of this broad-reaching product brand. Specialized resins for encapsulation of electric and electronic parts as well as composite resins for lightweight design and production complete the portfolio.
SikaBiresin® AP017 is high heat-resistant, quick setting, minimal shrinkage, high gloss finish with excellent bond strength .
- Different resins available for different processes and requirements
- Highly experienced technical service support available for on-site systems implementation
- Resins and hardeners available in different container sizes
- Use Temp: 400°F
- Pot Life (min/g): 5 - 7/102
- Shore D Hardness: 80
- Model and tool making
- Rapid prototyping
- External parts e.g. engine hoods
- Interior parts
- Lightweight wheels
Note: BPO Hardener is required and sold separately.