The Galaxy 5239 antenna is Shakespeare's smallest Galaxy antenna, but don't let the size fool you. This World-band antenna provides coverage for 5G, 4G, 3G, and WLAN systems for Cellular, PCS, AWS and LTE frequencies, as well as 802.11n Wi-Fi. This compact, feature rich antenna is at home on virtually any watercraft, and is fitted with a stainless steel ferrule and N-connector that are compatible with all Shakespeare 1″ -14 threaded mounts.
- Full Band (698 – 2700 MHz) Broadband
- 2G/3G/4G and WLAN systems
- Wi-Fi 802.11n compatible
- Designed for marine use
- Height: 9.25"
- Sections: 1
- DB: 2-3dB @ 698-960 / 3-4dB @ 1700-2700 MHz
- Connection: N-female on base (No cable included)
- Suggested mount included
- Max input power: 100W
- VSWR: ≤ 1.8
- Frequencies: 698-960 / 1700-2700 MHz
- Standard supported: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards
- Throughput: 100+ Mbps
- Power: 5-15V DC, 2.1A Max. @ 12V DC