Seaview Radar Base Wedge
Item # 882570
The Seaview 4° Radar Wedges are designed to be used directly between the base of the radar and the mounting surface, when extra height is not required.
- Compensates for deck angle or planing attitude of the boat
- This will compensate for deck angle or planing attitude of the boat
- King Starboard marine-grade polymer
- Mounts directly between the radome and the mounting surface when extra height is not required
- Simple and Easy Installation
- Pre-drilled to fit your specific radar, allowing for hassle free installation
- Material: King Starboard Plastic
- RW4-1 Applications: For Furuno, JRC, Simrad, Koden, SI-TEX & Maptech 12" - 20" Radomes
- RW4-2 Applications: 2kW Raymarine, Garmin, Nobeltec & 4kW Nobeltec, Koden, Maptech, SI-TEX, Simrad radomes
- RW4-3 Applications: Open array Furuno, Simrad, Koden & Garmin
- RW4-4 Applications: Open array Raymarine
- RW4-7 Applications: Simrad HALO open array radars
Note: Image is for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.