The SeaTeak® collection from Waterbrands® only uses responsibly harvested and legal teak in our products. Careful selection of the finest raw timber ensures the final product is free from knots, pinholes, stains and sapwood. The wood is sent through a kiln-drying process so moisture levels remain low to prevent warping or cracking. Independent quality teams ensure the final product meets the specification of engineered drawings.
- SeaTeak products are made from kiln dried, fully-aged teak wood
- Only waterproof adhesive is used
- Designed for Binoculars without a Built-in Compass
- Inside Dimensions: 4-3/8" H x 2-7/8" W x 7-7/8" L
- Outside Dimensions: 4-7/8" H x 3-1/2" W x 8-5/8" L
- Each item is hand sanded and finished to a rich elegant luster