The Schaefer System 2100 Jib Reefing and Furling System with Sta-Lok (2100-03) is a complete system and includes the furler, base toggle/link, Sta-Lok™ fitting, halyard restrainer and wire bearing liners. The system is designed for sailboats typically from 30' to 42' and utilizes the existing headstay and turnbuckle for reduced cost and optimum performance.
- System includes furler, base toggle/link, Sta-Lok™ fitting, halyard restrainer and wire bearing liners
- Corrosion resistant Torlon™ bearings ride in open, easily accessible races that require only occasional freshwater lubrication
- System utilizes existing headstay and turnbuckle for reduced cost and optimum performance
- Heavy-duty base toggle/link articulates to absorb side loads that might otherwise cause turnbuckle fatigue
- CNC machined metal construction resists UV rays and abuse from anchor chains and poles mounted near stemhead fitting
- Stainless steel feeder provides smooth sail entry without chafe
- Built-in options allow for performance-minded cruising or racing sailing
- Open, split drum for quick conversion to full-hoist headsails
- Round twin-groove extrusions allow for easy sail changes or carrying dual headsails "wing-on-wing" downwind
- Schaefer Part No. 2100-03
- Typical Boat Length: 30' - 42'
- System Length: 49' 3"
- Headstay Diameter: 5/16" wire/-12 rod
- Clevis Pin Diameter: 5/8"
- Sta-Lok Length: 3 1/4"
- Drum: Open/split 3 1/2" dia
Note: Images show System 1100.
Click Here for an Installation Manual for this Product (3.33 MB)
Click Here for an Parts Diagram for this Product