The Schaefer 7 Series Stand-Up Swivel Block (706-62) is strong, smooth and reliable. Fixed base stand-up swivel blocks are designed for use with fixed-position halyard, sheet or control line fairleads. It's perfect for medium sized cruising and racing yachts and in combination with larger series blocks on bigger yachts.
- Hard-coat anodized aluminum cheeks reinforced with stainless steel v-straps
- Ball bearing sheave for a low friction lead
- Block swivels 360° and tilts in all directions
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel spring prevents deck contact
- Large diameter base distributes loads to a large surface area
- Smooth UV resistant, Delrin™ sheave
- High strength to weight ratio
- Metal cheeks are more UV resistant and can take more use and abuse then plastic blocks
- Maximum line size: 1/2"
- Safe working load: 1700 lbs. (771 kg)
- Dimensions: 3-3/8" (86 mm) W x 4-25/32" (120 mm) H
- Hole centers: 1-11/16" (43 mm)
- Sheave diameter: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Required fasteners: 4 x 1/4" (6 mm)