This Scepter Low Perm, Portable Fuel Tank is EPA approved and includes an EPA approved, mechanically vented fuel cap. This uniquely designed cap ensures easy gripping with innovative ribbed design. Low permeation tanks reduce fuel evaporation and retain octane value for longer periods of time.
- These tanks are designed for recreational use in the harsh marine environment
- Tanks and caps provide positive seal with Moeller-exclusive injection molded 2-1/4" (57.2mm) fill neck.
- Height of tank includes cap
- Cap requires approx. 1/2" additional clearance to remove
- 2-Way, mechanically vented fuel cap ensures easy gripping with exclusive ribbed design that floats.
- Features 90°, 1/4 NPT fuel withdrawal elbow that rotates 360° eliminating a kinked fuel line hose
- Includes mechanical direct-sight gauge with easy-to-read indicator
- Designed for use in Boston Whalers®, Carolina Skiff® and Key West® bench style, center console, pontoon, deck and Jon boat designs
- Manufactured from a sturdy, high-density polyethylene
- Tanks are non-corrosive, unbreakable, and dent resistant
- Designed with UV-stabilized resin
- Built-in fuel reserve capacity
- Tested to industry standard's
- Approved for use in Japan, Australia and New Zealand
- Tanks are specifically certified and comply with industry and EPA requirements
- EPA, ISO and CSA certified
- UL Listed
- Meets ABYC standards