The Scandvik 10215 mirror finish stainless steel sink is a single bowl, center drain, 18/10 stainless steel sink. This is a top mount sink that is 8" deep.
- Mirror finish 18/10 stainless steel sink
- Made from an alloy of 18% chromium and 10% nickel which is considered the best for corrosion resistance and durability
- 18-20 gauge thickness which provides a strong, durable but still lightweight sink
- Resistant to extreme temperatures - can be used with everything from hot pots and pans to ice cubes
- Stainless steel is more forgiving if glass and dinnerware are accidentally dropped in the sink
- Durable and will last a lifetime without losing its inherent qualities
- Stainless steel sinks installed outside and subjected to the sun are not affected by UV rays, which can discolor other sink materials
- Mirror finish basins are not recommended for exterior use due to the reflective nature of the highly polished stainless steel
- Will not hold bacteria making it safe for food prep
- Flange width: 1/2"
- Flange type: Top mount
- Not equipped with fastening system
- Drain opening: 2-1/16"
- Material: 18/10 Stainless steel
Note: Mirror Finish basins are not recommended for exterior use due to the reflective nature of the polished stainless steel.