Designed for small keel boats and sportsboats, the T-Track jib lead provides a great blend of performance and functionality in a simple, efficient package. Composite slide bodies with plunger stops run on anodized aluminum track, and allow quick and easy manual adjustment.
- 2-Piece car body molded from composite material
- Delivers low friction on the alloy track without the need for separate inserts
- Provides the required mechanical strength without the weight and corrosion drawbacks of metal parts
- Integrated becket at the forward end of the car suits 2:1 sheet systems
- Removable threaded pin allows easy fitting of alternate blocks and accessories
- Sleek styling and the positioning of the attachment pin provide a low lead aft for the lead block
- Dyneema® Link allows full articulation
- Plunger stop button has a flush finish and the contoured form of the car eliminates the chance of lines and sails becoming snagged
- New 'Racing' track has 25mm (63/64") stop hole spacing for even more precise control of the car position and sheeting angle
- Maximum Working Load: 1100 lb.
- Breaking Load: 2200 lb.
- Weight: 28.8 oz.
In the Box:
- (2) 465 mm (1' 6") Racing tracks
- (2) Composite slides with Series 55 BB Orbit Blocks™
- (4) Track ends
- (10) Track bolt insulators