The Ronstan Series 15 mm Ball Bearing Utility Block (RF15151) utilizes stainless steel cheeks and precision molded Acetal sheave running on stainless steel ball bearings. It provides high performance and low friction for small control lines.
- Applications: Dinghies, keel boat and small control lines on larger boats
- Dinghy control lines
- Cunninghams and tweakers
- Shock cord tensioning systems
- Great leach and foot line turning blocks on sails as well as a purchase system for pipe berths
- Lightweight durable construction
- Maintenance free
- Maximum Line Size: 5 mm (3/16") in diameter
- Sheave Diameter: 5/8"
- Safe Working Load: 260 lbs
- Breaking Load: 1210 lbs
- Ball Bearing sheaves (UV stabilized Acetal Ball bearings)
- Stainless steel Cheeks (Grade 316 stainless steel)
Click Here for a Data Sheet for this Product (2.01 MB)