Raymarine's T910 Thru-Hull Retractable Transducer offers depth, speed and temperature in a single thru-hull fitting, that can produce stable and accurate speed measurements up to 52 knots.
- TRIDUCER® multisensor offers depth, speed, and temperature in a single thru-hull fitting
- Transducer sends depth data by cable to Raymarine T121 Hull Transmitter (not included) which then forwards the data to displays by wireless link
- Fan-shaped 11° x 46° transducer beam means no performance loss on hulls with up to 22° deadrise
- Stable and accurate speed measurement from 0.9 to 52 knots
- Retractable housing with self-closing valve minimizes water flow into the vessel when transducer is removed for servicing
- Compatible with Raymarine wireless cruising display systems including T100, T103, T108, T110 and T111
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Cable Length: 9 ft. (for wireless hull transmitter connection)
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Cone: 11° fore / aft x 46° port / starboard
- Power: 100 Watts RMS
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 22°
- Max. Depth Range: 160 ft.
- Temperature Sensor Range: 14 - 104°F
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or metal
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2"
- Dimensions: 4.92" H x 2.94" OD
Note: The T910 is not supplied with crimps.