SeaTalk hs Plug and Play: By using SeaTalk hs networking, you can instantly transfer radar, chartplotter, fishfinder, thermal imagingand navigation functions. Configuring your system is a simple as determining which SeaTalk hs devices you'd like to have (chart, radar, sonar, video) and where you would like to see them.
Networking two SeaTalk hs devices: The most basic system may consist of a C Series Widescreen or an E Series Widescreen with a DSM30, DSM300 or a radar. Using a SeaTalk hs Crossover coupler, they can be quickly and easily connected together. Because the components are all auto sensing, there is no complicated setup required. Simply plug them in. If you're not using a DSM, you can link any two E Series Widescreen displays with the crossover coupler too.
- Raymarine E55060 SeaTalk hs Crossover Couple r
- Engineered for the marine environment
- Function: Provides a secure connection between any 2 SeaTalk hs devices
- Applications: Networks consisting of a single Seatalk hs Compatible display and a DSM300, or a Digital Radome
- SeaTalk hs Network Cables: SeaTalk hs network cables lock positively into switches and couplers (Sold Separately)
- Available in multiple lengths to simplify installation
- 1.5 meter Cable - E55049
- 5 meter Cable - E55050
- 10 meter Cable - E55051
- 15 meter Cable - A62135
- 20 meter Cable - E55052
Note: For networks consisting of a display and 2 to 7 additional devices, please choose the SeaTalk hs Network Switch. ; (HS-5 SeaTalk hs Network Switch Sold Separately)