Raymarine P79 In-Hull Adjustable-Angle Smart Sensor is an easy to install, in-hull mount, that provides a unique adjustable-angle (0 - 22°) design that ensures maximum echo returns and optimum performance.
- Unique adjustable-angle (0 - 22°) design ensures beam is vertically oriented for maximum echo returns and optimum performance
- In-hull mount – convenient, easy installation with no hull protrusions
- B to hull and filled with liquid – transducer then attached to base with twist lock
- Sound waves travel more efficiently through the liquid for best possible performance
- Ideal for rigid inflatable boats (RIBs), planing-hull power boats and racing sailboats up to 25 ft. in length
- Compatible with Raymarine ST40, i40, ST60, i50, ST290, ST70 and i70
- Mount: In-hull
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Hull Deadrise: 0 - 22°
- Cable: 30 ft.
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Cone: 12°
- Power: 600 Watts RMS
- Max. Depth Range: 400 - 600 ft.
- Supply Voltage: 9 - 16 Volt DC
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass
- Dimensions (at max. installation angle): 3.49" H x 3.86" OD
Note: Use with an ST70 or an i70 instrument requires use of an iTC5 Instrument Transducer Converter (E70010)
Note: Check with Raymarine Tech service to assure your application is compatible before purchasing