The depth-only, P19 Thru-Hull Transducer provides minimal hull deadrise angles and a minimized drag for powerboats and sailboats up to 30 ft. in length.
- Ideal depth-only transducer for low-power fishfinders
- Designed for use on fiberglass and wood boat types, power and sail
- Nearly flush housing minimizes drag with only 3/16" protruding outside of hull
- Ceramic element inside housing is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation – 0° version ideal choice for minimal hull deadrise angles
- Right-angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection when transducer is stepped on
- Rubber washer (included) allows tightening of hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
- Housing is ABYC H-27 compliant
- Suitable for cruising powerboats and sailboats up to 30 ft. in length
- Compatible with Raymarine ST40, i40, ST60, i50, ST290, ST70 and i70
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Fixed Element Tilt Angle: 0° (for 0° - 7° hull deadrise)
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Cable: 45 ft.
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Cone: 11°
- Power: 350 Watts RMS
- Max. Depth Range: Down to 700 ft.
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or wood
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2"
- Dimensions: 3.72" H x 2.94" OD
Note: Use with an ST70 or an i70 instrument requires use of an iTC5 Instrument Transducer Converter (E70010).