Raymarine's DT800 Thru-Hull Tilted-Element Smart Sensor is a low-profile, retractable, thru-hull sensor that accurately computes depth and temperature data and sends it to any NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000® network.
- Low-profile, retractable, thru-hull transducer offers depth and temperature functions in a single, compact housing
- Fixed 12° tilted-element transducer – unique design tilts ceramic element inside transducer housing, giving all the advantages of a fairing block without a hull protrusion
- Low-profile housing compensates for hull deadrise, does not affect hull performance and provides accurate readings at high speeds
- Operates at frequency of 235 kHz and can run simultaneously with 50 / 200 kHz transducers on-board without interference
- Smart™ Sensor with embedded microelectronics – signal is processed from within the transducer itself, eliminating the need for an ST70 transducer pod
- Retractable housing with self-closing valve minimizes water flow into the vessel when transducer is removed for servicing
- Tilted broadband ceramic aims the beam straight toward the bottom resulting in strong bottom echo returns and accurate depth readings at any speed
- Blanking plug included
- Accommodates hull thicknesses 0.25" to 2.125"
- Compatible with SeaTalk ng systems commonly used with the i70
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Fixed Element Tilt Angle: 12° (for 8° - 15° hull deadrise)
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Cable Length: 3.3 ft. SeaTalk ng cable
- Frequency: 235 kHz
- Cone: 12°
- Power: 100W RMS
- Depth Sensor Range: 1.6 - 594 ft
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or metal
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2"
- Dimensions: 4.92" H x 2.94" OD