The Raymarine DT800 Thru-Hull Smart Transducer is a low-profile, retractable, thru-hull sensor that computes accurate depth and temperature data, sending it to any NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000® display. At a frequency of 235 kHz, the DT800 can operate simultaneously with other Airmar 50 / 200 kHz transducers on-board with no interference.
- Retractable, thru-hull transducer offers depth and temperature functions in a single, compact housing
- Low-profile housing compensates for hull deadrise, does not affect hull performance and provides accurate readings at high speeds
- Operating frequency of 235 kHz, can run simultaneously with 50 / 200 kHz transducers
- Smart™ Sensor with embedded microelectronics signal is processed from within the transducer itself, eliminating the need for an ST70 transducer pod
- Retractable housing with self-closing valve minimizes water flow into the vessel when transducer is removed for servicing
- Broadband ceramic aims the beam straight toward the bottom resulting in strong bottom echo returns and accurate depth readings at any speed
- Blanking plug included
- Accommodates hull thicknesses 0.25" to 2.125"
- Compatible with SeaTalk ng systems commonly used with i70
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Cable Length: 3.3 ft. SeaTalk ng cable
- Frequency: 235 kHz
- Power: 100W RMS
- Depth Sensor Range: 183 m (600')
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Metal or Fiberglass
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2"
- Dimensions: 4.92" H x 2.94" OD