Raymarine's B45 is a small and economical, dual frequency bronze stem transducer that provides a shielded ceramic element for noise-free echo sounder display.
- Small, economical dual-frequency transducer with long stem
- Shielded ceramic element for noise-free echo sounder display
- Streamlined housing deflects aerated water from transducer face to provide clearer echo returns
- Supplied with high-performance fairing
- Suitable for planing-hull powerboats and cruising sailboats up to 30' in length
- Compatible with Raymarine ST40, i40, ST60+, i50, ST290, ST70 and i70
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 26° with fairing
- Housing Material: Bronze
- Cable: 45'
- Frequency: 50 / 200 kHz
- Cone: 45° (50 kHz) / 12° (200 kHz)
- Power: 600W RMS
- Max. Depth Range: 800 - 1200 ft (50 kHz) / 400 - 700 ft (200 kHz)
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or wood
- Hole Dia. for Installation: 0.875"
- Dimensions (with fairing): 4.57" H x 2.58" W x 13.64" L
Note: Use with an ST70 or an i70 instrument requires use of an iTC5 Instrument Transducer Converter (E70010)